There are moments in time that you wish could just freeze...because it was so perfect...felt so right...and you wished it could last forever .... Have a great rest of the week...xoxo Images @Shaz Originals
"Steps leading to the sun and the moon.... your path is laid out...burn out and shine in your own glory....or try your lucky stars moon to bestow upon some borrowed radiance"
My thoughts today morning as I leave for an important presentation....and relive the journey of my PhD. Its been a long journey...a tiring one...and still hasn't ended.... coz I got miles to go before I sleep...and miles...and miles..and miles..!!!
I absolutely love baking cupcakes and my favorite part is decorating them. I have tried different recipes and patterns for icing , but what I am going to share with you today is the epitome of cuteness. I recently came across this super creative blog as I was looking for dessert recipes. Having a keen eye for pretty things I could not resist posting these.
Fall season brings with it all that has pumpkin....although my pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks is an all time favorite, I am eyeing the try this vanilla pumpkin spice cupcakes recipe this Fall with these super cute toppers.
What do you instagram about all the time..??? Oh ! you are such an instagram freak...... I get to hear this from my friends all the time... I wonder what instagram means to you ? For me its a celebration of life....I share the little random surprises in life... the special things that make me happy in a day.... and of course sharing my daily nitty gritty details with my family that lives miles away....
Sharing a few of my favorite pictures and the stories behind them. 1. When I graduated and my family couldn't make it to the US.
2. When I spaced out one morning and wore two watches to work.... My hubby laughed so hard at this one and so did my colleagues.
3. Caught these beautiful tulips on my way back from school.
4. When me and hubby got super duper tired exploring the streets on NYC...and still wanted more.
5. A beautiful treasure box I saw in a hotel lobby in Tucson.
6. An absolutely drooling dinner made by my friend , one random night after work
7. My two year old niece's first ever rainbow. it was beyond her to understand how it got so high up in the sky.